на запад - westward (under construction)

Dual Degree. Most of our students come to Berlin under our double degree exchange programs. As they are enrolled in a regular study program at Humboldt University (usually MEMS), they will have to apply to this program as all other students have to do. We think that this is the best way to study in Berlin, because you will follow a structured program and receive a valuable degree. We have made very good experiences with our dual degree prgram with Higher School of Economics in Moscow, from which we received a large number of students over the years [ ..more ]. At present we are opening this option also for students at KIMEP and Urals State University.

Other Exchange. We also host visitors, who do not pursue a degree from Humboldt University. As students they will typically spend one or two semesters in Berlin under an exchange agreement with their home university. Currently, we have exchange agreements with:

Federal Research University - Higher School of Economics, Moscow (HSE)
Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research (KIMEP) in Almaty, Kazakhstan
Urals State University (USU) in Yekaterinburg
International School of Economics at Tbilisi (ISET), Georgia
If you are interested in visiting Humboldt-University under this exchange agreements, you have to contact first the international office of your home university, as it mainly their responsibility to select the students. Only after being accepted at the home university, we will check your application documents.

In addition we have some exchange students who come with a stipend from an organisation, which has an agreement with our University, which allows for a temporay enrollment.